Had dinner with family

on Sunday, January 4, 2009

  Hey guys, i went out with my family last night. We dined in Crytal Jade Restaurant, Gardens. The wallnut prawn was extremely delicious. We spent 1 hour plus eating. After that, dad and i went to Machines to purchase a speaker for my ipod touch. I chose the one branded Logitech. The price is 459rm. Thanks dad. 


  Btw, i saw the iMac. It was so nice !! I think i " fell in love " with it because the screen is so wide and it has sharp graphics. I like its desktop appearance. Well, dad won't pamper me likt that. Got to promise him something before he buy me that " slim machine ". I haven't got it yet. Trying very hard to get myself one. 



                                                           my dream computer.




                                               this is my new speaker for ipod touch.


   

0 comments: