Party

on Friday, November 20, 2009






today i went out with friends 14ppl. We first proceeded to the cinema to watch the latest n hottest movie - 2012. The show was uncommonly long compared to normal shows. Then, we headed to RedBox, The Gardens Mall for karaoke as well as buffet high tea.


Kok Shi started off with a song by 萧敬腾.Its call 王妃. His singing was quite special, with his own unique tone.

Benjamin Loh and Soong Weng also tried their very best to entertain us with some hit songs by Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and the other.

Don't think Kah Leong is very 呆呆 boy. He sings as well but with an unstable voice. Well, that was surprisingly entertaining as it provided us with a fun afternoon.

Tim Hong has the potential in singing english songs as well as chinese songs but he is more to playing music instruments rather than in singing.

Zhi Kai accompanied us for the whole afternoon. He seldom sang.

Kai Yik has a "powerful" voice as he could shout until I had to exit the room !

For me, I was forced to sing Raymond's songs. But i think I did it satisfyingly. It was OK to me, but dont know whether my friends have any comments.

I sang 爱在记忆中找你, 爱不疚,记得忘记, 深呼吸, 心计,如果时间来到, 爱是永恒, 唯一, 你不在..

Now my voice is a bit down already.

Hope my friends enjoyed themselves.

Thanks .Regards from Jia Jin.


0 comments: